Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Sleeper

So hungry and so tired. Just let me hold the bottle myself.
Harper has really started exploring in her crib. She rid herself of swaddling then sleep sacks and now enjoys doing pullups using her mirror toys. We lay her in one direction and find her sideways with her feet reclining on top of her bumper. The challenge now is to teach her how to roll from her belly to back...

How could you resist this?
I am ready to get up...will you pick me up?
Oh yeah, I learned to roll over in my crib!
Daddy tucking me in...

Daddy teaching me sign language - time to sleep. The picture we did not include is the one where Hunt told her (in sign language) that she needed to sleep or bears were going to come eat her (bear, eat, sleep are a few of the easiest first signs to teach...hahaha).

No comments: