Monday, March 16, 2009

Some new firsts...

While visiting SoCa Nanna at work in Newport Beach we decided to give Harper her first carousel ride at fashion island.
What a great dad!

Harper decided to forget her crib, she loved the King we were sleeping in - it has room for everyone!

SoCa Nanna decided to make Harper an official California Girl by getting her pink sunglasses.

Uncle Robbie gave Harper her first tour of Downtown Disney, next year the real deal.
Harper was eyeing our whole wheat pretzels so we decided to let her try one. She cried when we took it from her. Once it was soggy we worried about those big pieces that those two teeth can't manage.
SoCa Nanna made me my first fresh sweet potato and I LOVED it.
Uncle Robbie bought me my first "chucks" everywhere I go people always comment on them.

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh my gosh! The sunglasses are sooo cute!

I love that Uncle Robbie is babywearing! Yay!

How dare you take away my pretzel Mommy! Actually, you would be amazed at what can be eaten with NO TEETH AT ALL! Sierra has been really into feeding herself these past couple weeks, so at dinner tonight I gave her peas, ham, egg, bread, and apple. She just mashed it up with her gums and wanted more. (In fact, she gagged herself a little because she put too much in her mouth before swallowing -- yikes!)