Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter hits...

Our sweet sleeping easter egg.

Peek-a-boo, we see you!

The easter bunny is coming?!

What? He only comes at night? I feel robbed.

I am going to try and find him anyway.

Who cares about the easter bunny I have gifts and an easter train!

Look at these cute pj's.

and a cute top too!

Peter Rabbit peek-a-boo book. It's better than CATS, I could read it again and again.

Be careful, I ate lots of Easter candy. (Not really...)


Look at my loot!
Are they falling from the sky?

Aubry offering to share her eggs with Harper.

Harper working her kung-foo grip.

I just know there is an easter egg around here somewhere...


I just can't put my hand on it.

Oh, there it is. Happy Easter.

1 comment:

Em said...

REALLY cute photos! I LOVE the ears. I just can't believe what a big girl Harper's becoming!