Friday, January 28, 2011

A newly defined family portrait

In October...our resident photographer was in town so we scheduled some time with her to try and capture our new family. As many of you have now seen the outcome from our New Years card but this is what you did not see. It is so hard to capture a wormy 2 year old, a newborn baby, let alone manage keeping yourself in form. I have a new appreciation for holiday cards and I now understand why parents start taking individual pictures of children instead of family portraits. We will see what next year turns up but we did laugh...a lot. Reiss could you slouch a little more, yeah yeah we know you still are developing your posture...c'mon! I think I am trying to hold Harper up with my hip...that's not going to work.
Harper and Reiss obviously inherited my scowl...we will call it our "pensive" look.

Is Harper trying to get Reiss out of the picture already..."back up girl, this has been my show for two years".
Thats right...the adoring family.
And we are back to the pushing again...oh well.

Harper being coy for Carrie and her camera.
The sweet stuff...

No comments: