Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh, Melissa and Doug, how I love thee!

As so many of my fellow moms will agree, I love Melissa and Doug toys. Somehow most of their toys manage to squeeze in multiple games/learning milestones. One of our more recent toys has been a block set that is the toys that will never die...in a good way.

It is a great way to work on colors, numbers, counting, shapes, manual dexterity...I feel like I am missing a few. Oh yeah...Reiss just likes to throw them and then leave the star shaped ones as booby traps on the living room and dining room floor.
On this morning we were making some "gorg" necklaces...needing some assistance from mom.

Stinging, stringing and stringing-we better have some strong necks!

So content...

Tada! Look at this lovely! Jewelry/Gift Mart here we come!

No comments: