Friday, July 8, 2011

9 month devotion to Reiss

Reiss turns 9 months, we can't believe it (in actuality, Reiss is a 1 year old but I am trying to keep my slow steady pace to catch up). I hope that one day these girls will forgive me for posting pictures of them half naked on this blog but this is the only time it will ever be acceptable, right? You have to appreciate this baby goodness while you can. Reiss and all her goodness! We even got to come all by ourselves, big sister Harper got to have a nice playdate with a friend. It is a sad state of affairs to have a date with Reiss be her 9 month check up!Reiss and her disappearing bottom lip.As always Dad does not miss a check up. Do they look alike or what?! Let us tell you about our Reiss...I like to scream! REAL LOUD...




I like to have a hand in EVERYTHING...


I like to sing....LA, LA, LA!


I like to rub my belly...








I am happy...


I love to smile...


I like to taste test anything I can...


I love my toys...



...especially anything my sister has! Oh, life of a little sister.

No comments: