Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Meeting Miles Douglas Okun

While in Brooklyn, we certainly could not skip meeting Miles Douglas Okun. Miles is the first baby of my longest friend, Jenny. We stopped by to visit this new family of three and finally got to meet King Cutie Pie! He is sweet, cute, cuddly, happy and beautiful. Jenny and Jodan have done a great job transitioning into parenthood, I just wish we were closer to be part of it. Its hard to believe that my girls were here not too long ago and we certainly relished the baby holding while we were visiting.

Bundle of goodness!
Check those cheeks.
Distracted by ESPN...I don't know where he gets that from?!
Love those eyes, I think everyone is hoping that they stay this color. 
Miles and his Dad
Hunt enjoying a little holding time too!

No comments: