Monday, October 26, 2009

Oktoberfest in Virginia

Every week on our way to the little gym we pass through a little town called Ruckersville. Who knew that this Halloween season that they would have one of the best attractions around? Harper and I went on a road trip one afternoon with Sarah and Sophia Sydnor to Ruckersville Oktoberfest and we had a BLAST. Harper loved all their mums - they had a rainbow of colors.
Sarah and I thought it would be so cute to have pictures of the girls in a little red wagon...
...Little did we know that this would last about 2 seconds.
Instead, we thought we would just plop them down but the pumpkins were too exciting to contain Sophia...Harper however was content on eating a rock-teething at its finest.
"Look at all the choices, and they are all my size. "
Oktoberfest had great balloons... Harper loved the slide.
Look, arms up and everything. She is ready for rollercoasters.
Best of all she loved the small bouncer...
She ran and ran and did not want to stop.
I could not help this...how cute is it.
Our little pony girl...
Harper's first Hayride.
Harper wanted to try this one but it was too steep for me.
Giving kisses to Mr. Jack-o-Lantern.
Tunnels of hay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had an absolute blast! I don't have one favorite picture --- they're all my favorites! Can't wait 'till my next visit...xoxox Noni